Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Guest Designer Jenn Shurkus - Part 2

Happy wednesday!

As you all know - wednesdays are dedicated to out guest designer. Jenn Shurkus is our guest for November - and we're so happy she brings some inspiration our way.

For today she crated a cute funky card using Perfect Tune - I loooooove the dimension she added. Take a look:







Sometimes simple cards are the best cards. You can jazz up a simple card with just some foam tape and paper piecing. 



I started by stamping the radio and speech bubble on Neenah cardstock. I used copics to add color to these images. I stamped another set of each of the images and colored the speaker part of the radio and the little heart in the speech bubble. 



I used Smokey Gray Versafine to repetitively stamp the speech bubble to give a subtle background. Be sure to stamp off the edge to give movement across the card. I also stamped the radio on the card and paper pieced the speaker on top. This way I didn't have to fussy cut the antennae and the copic markers wouldn't bleed through the card. I added a little bit of Rock Candy Distress Stickles to accent the radio and the heart on the speech bubble. 



Don't you just love that fresh CAS look? And Jenn makes it all look so simple!Better hop over to Jenn's Blog and check out all her awesome work!



The new sets (3 of them) will be relased next friday - there are peeks on our Facebook-page so check it out!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)






4 comments: