Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hooray!

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here!

To be honest, making card with washi tape wasn't familiar with me. But, I am attracted by Create A Smile adorable washi tapes now!!!

For my card today, I used washi tapes as my main embellishments. It was so much fun!



 
When I saw Ausflippen German sentiment stamp set, I was in love with 'Hurra!' stamp immediately -By the way 'Hurra!' means 'Hooray!' in English. For some reason, there would be a wonderful surprise with that 'Hurra!' stamp. So, I decided to turn washi tapes into heart shaped embellishments for more fun!!

 
  • For washi tape embellishments: Stick washi tapes to the white cardstock and punch them with mini heart craft punch. 
  • For watercolour panel: Heat emboss 'Hurra!' stamp onto the watercolour paper panel in clear and blend with different coloured distress inks -Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, and Peacock Feathers. Spritz a bit of water and then dry using heat tool. Add some white ink spray for more fun.
  • Affix washi tape embellishments, assorted sequins, star shape wood veneers suitably.


 


February release is coming next Friday!! Check out our Facebook page

And, we are looking for our March Guest Designer! Join in the fun!!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun


8 comments: