Monday, March 2, 2015

Feel good.....

Hi there it's Anja, hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start a new week.

I have two cards to share with you today, focusing on the patterned paperpack; feel good.

 
My girlfriend had her 50st birthday so I would like to make her a personalized card.
She loves flowers so I had to use them on my card.
I took out the paperpack feel good and figured out how to use this with the flowerstamps.
My second card is also for a 50st birthday but it's an other style of cardmaking.
It's a funny card and I hope to make the person who gets it laugh.
 
 
I stamped the little flower from the botanical love set on several different papers and fuzzy cut them.
I build a flower bouquet on a white cardpanel and stamped the leaves after masking of the flowers.
At the top of the cardbase I put a strip of the tekst patterned paper and a little strip of black cardstock.
I placed the flowerpanel on the cardbase using some foamtape.
The sentiment is from 29 again.

For the second card I used a colored cardbase.
Layered different design of the paper and made circles using a die.
In the biggest circle I stamped the sentiments from the monster party set and 29 again.
I diecut a circle in the front of the card to create a look through.
The monster from the monster party set is stamped on the inside of the card.
When you open the card there is another sentiment.
Placed some enamel dots for some extra interest.



 
 










You can use the paperpack for different styles of cardmaking. It is very easy to stamp on those papers and if you stamp small images it's a great way to use your left overs from the papers.
We often forget about the inside of the card but it's a great way for some extra interest. A personal message or a nice sentiment.

 
It's already march which means that there will be a new release next week so make sure you visit us............

4 comments:

  1. The first card is gorgeous...the second one totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these cards very much, thank you for the beautiful Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card is so lovely!! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete