Monday, March 16, 2015

Los, ausflippen............

 
Hello there; it's Anja again with another card to share with you today.
I hope you all enjoyed our new release and are ready for some more inspiration.
 
 
Here is my card for today;
 
 
 


I wanted to use the backgroundstamps in a different way and combine multiple elements on my card.
Also tried to incorporate different techniques in my card.



I started by partial stamping the circles from the hypnotize background stamp in white pigmentink.
Repeated this stamping slightly offset with a darker color ink then my background paper.
Stamped an eye from the monstermassig set in the middle of the cicrcle and tried to point it out with partial stamping of the Arrow background stamp.
Used some chipboard and stamped the monster from Big Time on the chipboard and also on some adhesive cork. Fuzzy cut the cork monster and assembled the card.
The sentiment from Ausflippen is heat embossed in white on some black cardstock. To gain some extra interest I used some torn vellum to place with the sentimentstrip.
Finished the card off with a flair and some twine.
Rounded two opposite corners and my card was ready!!!!!



Stamps;



Chipboard;



Flair;





Try to incorporate different elements in your card and you will be surprised at the result.
Use some vellum strips for some extra interest or to highlight an area.
Tone on tone stamping will be more vibrant when you use white pigmentink and stamp a little offset the second time.
You don't have to use the whole background stamp but try to use only a part.

 
We love to see what you guys all create with our supplies so please get creative and link you projects at the sidebar !!!!!!!!!
 
Have a great day and week;
 
Anja


2 comments: