Thursday, April 16, 2015

for Coffee Lovers

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here! I am back with Create A Smile April released Coffee First Stamp Set.


 
I know, you know, and everyone knows that we can’t imagine our “crafty” life without coffee lol!!

 
For my card today, I made simple and easy card.
  • Stamp coffee mug & cup on the watercolour paper or white cardstock in a vertical line using VersaFine Pigment Ink Vintage Sepia.
  • Die cut sentiment label from kraft paper and ink the edge of the label. 
  • For the sentiment, stamp the 'coffee' word on the white cardstock using VersaFine Pigment Ink Onyx Black, clear heat emboss and fussy cut it.
  • Mount the kraft label, sentiment on the stamped panel using dimensional foam tape.
 

 

 
A reminder that the link up your Create A Smile projects on the sidebar is still underway. We'd love to see all your awesome projects using our products! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun



3 comments:

  1. I super LOVE this card!!!! I can't wait until my goodies arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love those little hearts and stars.

    ReplyDelete