Friday, January 15, 2016

Watercolored Love and Hugs!

Hello!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a little card I made to let someone know how much I love them, and miss them!


This card didn't take too long to make, and it was lots of fun! To start, I just did some basic watercolor smooshing to the background:

- smoosh  Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass onto you kraft mat, then spray with water
- smoosh your card base over the watercolor and lift up; set aside to dry
- stamp your image onto watercolor paper and add color
(I used Distress Markers to achieve the watercolor look)


- once the image was dry, I fussy cut out the image and popped it up with some pop dots
- the sentiment was heat embossed in black



I used the new January and adorable Lovely Critters and This Must Be Love stamp sets! 


I used blues and greens, but you could easily recreate this card in any color scheme! I almost made this card in pinks and yellows!! How sweet!!

   Thank you again for spending part of your day with me! Don't forget to check back here next week...it's release week!!!! And we're SURE you're going to LOVE these new sets!! Thanks again!~Samantha












  

2 comments: