Tuesday, July 19, 2016

More release inspiration

Hello everyone,

it's time for the another big batch of release inspiration :)


Check out THIS post  to take a closer look at all the new products.

Look at this cute card by Keeway! She used one of the Koalas from All Hands on Deck / Alle Mann an Bord and created a wonderful bold frame for her focal point. I love her soft clouds for the background, just perfect!




Samantha made two cards for you:

On the first one she created a great underwater scene with the vampire squid from Glowing Seaside / Strahlende Küste and used LED to lighten up the card. Vampire squids actually are bioluminescent (that's why that guy is included in the set) and Sams lit up card is simply amazing!




On her other card she tried something new (to me) - she used embossing paste over tissue paper - and look at the soft and fluffy look she created! The barrel floating in light turquoise water - I am in love!




I also have some cards to share with you:

On my first cards i used the Clustered Leaves Cling stamps to created completely different cards:
I stampes them in with green inks, cut them into pieces and created a summery wreath (but this could also work for spring or Christmas). Enamel shares create berries and flowers:


On the second card I white embossed the leaves and added inkblending with a sentiment (and more enamel stickers). The sentiment says "thanks for everything"



I made LOTS of cards with the new Mandala  cling stamp and this one may be one of my favorites. I  white embossed it, added some inkblending and cute it out to create a colorful background panel for my bold black sentiment:




For the following card I used the starry night cling stamps because I thought it would create the perfect background for the genie from Message in a bottle.  I first added Dylusion Ink sprays to my background, added drops of water to create lots of texture and then stamped the starry night with white pigment ink.  The Dyluision were reactivated by the white ink, so the stars are pretty subtile - I love that effect!



And here's another card using All hands on deck! / Alle Mann an Bord! - I made this a long card to have enought space for ma scene with lots of inkblending. I also used the palm tree die from the Beach Party Kit for more interest.



Thanks for stopping by, we hope this post tickled your mojo and sparks your creativity!
We're glad you're here with us!

Smiles



4 comments: