Wednesday, February 1, 2017

[VIDEO] Emboss-Resist Watercoloring

Hi everybody,

did you've seen the new Release? I fell in love with this Set "Decorated Wishes/Dekorierte Wünsche", its not only so very beautiful, but you can also get this in german and english.












My Mom is always asking for now cards with "not critters"... so I needes to make more cards for mom ;-) So this new release has a perfect timing :-)







Here you can watch my video in "english"...




Und hier gibts das Video auf Deutsch :-)











Ok, to be honest: I used the wrong watercolor.. after finishing the Video a friend told me, that the kuretake-watercolors are to high-pigmented and they overlay the white embossing... so mabye you better use different colors, for example distress inks? ;-) Sorry...























Hop over to our shop.. there is the new release, and some sentiment-sets whose matching perfect to this set I showed you in the video

No comments:

Post a Comment