Sunday, March 5, 2017

All You Need Is A Background Stamp

Hey crafters! How have you been? Today, all I wanted to do is as always play with colours so I chose one of CAS many background stamps to help me. Hope you enjoy this bright and cheerful card and give your background stamps some attention :) 






First, I've taped the sides of my card to leave a clean white border. Next, as you might be able to tell, I've stamped the Sophisticated Shells background stamp and heat embossed it in white. You can do it with clear or any other embossing powders you prefer.

I used my favourite prima watercolour to create a rainbow background. 
The sentiment is simple and bold using CAS alphabet stickers. This such a quick card which you can replicate using many images. 

Have fun!




White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: