Can you smell it? It smells like springs spirit ;-)
In my case, it makes me having more motivation to go in my craftingroom.. what is about you?
Maybe our newest challenge will bring you in a crafting mood ;-)
And to tickeling your mojo, we ask our last-month-winner Elodie to do an inspiration-cards.. now fasten your seatbelts :-)
Elodies card is unbelivable! Her coloring makes me breathless, such beautiful details and all around, is perfekt to enjoying the first days of spring and dreaming of summer....
Thank you sooo much for giving us this awesome card!
And also I made some cards using the alpha-sticker from Create a smile, they are perfect for this challenge, and you'll find them HERE
So, and now its your turn, link up all your cards (by following the rules ;-) all through the hole march:-)
- This challenge is open to everyone, everywhere
- create a new paper crafting project (card, layout, gift wrapping...) matching the theme
- leave a short note on your post how you incorporated the theme to your project
- Use at least one Create A Smile Stamp or Die as your Focal Point.
- Post your project to your blo or online gallery including a link to the current challenge
- Please display the challenge banner.
- Link up your project to our Linky - please directly link to your challenge-post, NOT to your entire blog.
- Add as many projects as you'd like, but make sure they all hit the guidelines.
- If you would like to be a Guest Designer in one of the upcoming challenges, please add "GD" to your linky-title
- You have until the end of the month to enter
- One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
- Have fun!
Click on the challenge-pic in the right sidebar, this will lead you tho THIS post, to link up your projects.