Wednesday, April 12, 2017

((VIDEO)) Stencil Techniques with Distress Oxide Inks

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a card and a video with the Nautical Stars and Big Hearts Polka stencils.








I recently got some Distress Oxide inks and a new stencil from Create a Smile so I decided to play with them together. I also used one of my favorite older stencils from Create a Smile.





After creating my backgrounds I decided to use a large sentiment from Decorated Wishes. I think the Magical Frame die cut offered a great way to make the sentiment pop.


It's fun to see what you can create even with just 2 colors of ink.








Create a custom matching die cut by using the ink to color the cardstock.










Big Hearts Polka Stencil

Decorated Wishes Stamp Set

Nautical Stars Stencil

Magical Frame Cool Cuts









The Create a Smile shop is closed and moving but will reopen on May 7th!

1 comment: