Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Howl-ildays!

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cute, fun and FUNNY card using some of the newest release! 



     

These monsters guys...are seriously MY FAVORITE!!! I am in LOVE with their cooky, silly faces!! I think I'm going to make A LOT of cards with these guys!! Ha!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color my images!)
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- on your card front, ink blend in your favorite colors and inks! (I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade)


- then I splattered some water and ink color on top of the ink blending!
- I heat embossed the sentiment in black, onto a strip of white cardstock, which I layered on top of a strip of black and white washi tape!



I used a piece of computer paper to mask off the bottom portion of the card - computer paper is my favorite kind of mask! 


Oh my goodness - this might just be my new favorite Christmas set!! LOOOOOVE these monsters!!! Ha Everything on this card is from the Beast Feast stamp set.

    

Create a Smile stamps is growing!! Do you have a favorite store you want to sell Create a Smile Stamps!? tag them here and let us know!! 


~Samantha



1 comment: