Sunday, November 12, 2017

Playing With New Release!

Hey everyone! Today is a very exciting post because I get to share with you a card I've made using a couple of stamp sets from the NEW release! Yes, you read that right. New release *jumps around* You can check out the entire release here.

You can also find Mail Call details at the moment of this post ;) 



I've started by stamping the beautifully designed christmas ornaments. The biggest one was stamped directly on the card base while the other two were stamped separately and cut out so that I can sneak the reindeer and santa behind it. I've also coloured all of them using Prima Watercolour.

I've coloured them all with the lighter colours first before added the darker colour while it was still wet so that the colour can blend it together nicely. I love this gradient effect of two colours. 

I hope you like this card as much as I do and I can't wait to share more cards for this new release-




Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic card !! The ornaments are beautiful and these 2 little peeking out behind the ornaments are toooo cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card !! I love the characters peeking out from behind the ornaments !!

    ReplyDelete