Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Warm Thoughts!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the absolutely gorgeous "Delicate Decorations" stamp set.




This stamp set is so gorgeous and it's part of the latest release. I wanted to color one ornament and make it the focal point of the card.




First I stamped the ornament in black and colored some portions of it using a red pen. I added some glitter to it and fussy cut it. 
Next I die cut a light grey panel with one of the stitched rectangles and then I stamped in VersaMark and white heat embossed one of the focal points from the "Hocus Pocus" set. 
I mounted the ornament in the center using foam tape and mounted the panel onto a white card base. 
Next I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and white heat embossed it on a red strip of cardstock and mounted it on the grey panel.
Glued a few clear sequins and my card was done. Fast and easy and the result is fabulous.













There is currently a MAIL CALL!!
We just LOVE our new office, but some more decoration would be nice... Would you like to create a smile on our faces and also see YOUR card displayed in our headquarter?
We'd love to receive some beautiful Christmas projects using Create A Smile products.

Please send them to:
Create A Smile
Merremstr. 21
47053 Duisburg
Germany
We'll of course be sharing the received projects - on Instagram, Facebook and on our blog!

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: