Thursday, May 17, 2018

clean & simple ideas 7/7 * darling details

Hello crafty people, Nicole here.

This is part seven of my clean & simple cardmaking series about "how to spice up clean & simple cards"I originally planned 10 posts, but this will be the last one for now. 

For todays card I went for a graphic rainbow look. The sentiment says "hello, how are you?".







Clean and simple cards are super fun but because there is so much white (or blank) space on them, you don't want them to be boring, right?! I made a little series about my favorite ways to keep clean and simple cards interesting :-)





My last tip is DARLING DETAILS. We all have tons of tiny stamps that we just don't use that much. But they are so cute and you can make awesome cards with them.

Just go through your stash and pick those little stamps and see what you can do with them.

Here are some cards I made in the past... All of them are quite simple but the small stamps just gave them a little extra.


 

 for the card on the top
  • draw some lines with a ruler and a pencil
  • stamp the little stamps in lines, start with the bigger stamps and the lightest ink colors
  • I used dye inks
  • errase the pencil lines
  • glue some thin paper stripes between the stamped lines
  • stamp your greeting
  • add some sequins



Stamp sets: Going Graphic, Just Saying Hello / Nur mal Hallo sagen


We LOVE to see what you create! Join us on Instagram using #createasmilestamps :-)


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day :-)
Nicole

1 comment: